A client is looking to pay researchers P500 for every domain name they research using namecheap.com
(NOTE: This Project has EXPIRED and has been REPLACED by another project. Please read the post following this entry.)
Here’s the details:
1) Enter combinations of LETTERS and NUMBERS to form a THREE CHARACTER domain name. Use a .COM extension. Example: 9ib.com Enter your combinations into namecheap.com to make sure it is available.
2) The name must be AVAILABLE and not currently owned by another person.
3) If you find a 3 character .com domain name, our client will pay you P500. You don’t have to register the name. You just have to find it.
4) First come, first served.
5) You can start anytime. Just come up with random variations. As long as the domain name is a .COM and is only 3 characters composed of random letters or numbers, our client will PAY YOU.
6) The name must be unregistered when you send your report.
7) You must have a Paypal account–all payments will be made via Paypal.
8 ) Send your report of 3 character .com domain name to firstname.lastname@example.org You must be a member of that yahoogroup to be able to send email to that address. To join, just send an email to email@example.com
When sending in your domain discovery, make sure to use the title WEBSITE NAME RESEARCH PROJECT
9) You can turn in as many domain discoveries you find. You get paid P500 for each name that hasn’t been registered or bought yet.
Posts you can read next:
- Get paid to research Website names
A client is looking to pay researchers up to P500 for every domain name they research using namecheap.com MAY 19 UPDATE: This project has EXPIRED. If you sent in a name recommendation, you will be notified if any of your suggestions passed review and was accepted by the client. Please correspond solely through the yahoogroups email
Get paid to research city names
CITY NAME RESEARCH PROJECT Payout for this project is P4500 P6000 per APPROVED NAME SUGGESTION NOTE: This project expired on June 30, 2010 Step 1: List the top 250 most populated US cities. USA ONLY PLEASE. No other country will be considered for this project. Primary Source: Wikipedia USA City population list Other possible sources: US Census information Step 2: Research each
Blog List Cleaner Wanted
An outsourcing company wants work at home freelancers to go over a long list of blogs they will send and find blogs with the following qualities: 1) Blog allows DO FOLLOW comment names - How do you determine if a comment name is DO FOLLOW? Follow these steps a) go to mozilla.org and install Firefox 3.6.16
Make money getting link exchanges
Want to get paid just for browsing sites, emailing people to broker a deal? If so, you may have the skills for this project. A client is asking for the freelancers to do the following: Get paid $1 for every link exchange you manage to broker. How it works: The client will send you a list of sites that
Earn P500 for easy no research comments
A client needs 500 comments that would fit 99% of blog posts out there. They don’t have to say anything specifically, they just need to look “real”. Here are the instructions. Payout is P500 for several hours worth of EASY and ENJOYABLE work. Payout will be via Paypal. We only need ONE person. The first person to